Online Blogging Basics. Time To Create Your Own Blog.
Your New Web-log.
Or your new blog. If you’re considering Online Blogging. I’d say that your making a good choice by creating your own blog. A blog is just a website with all of your stuff on it. Yes, it’s your own blog, your own log of what you’re doing on the web. It’s all you, you create, maintain and build. Online blogging can be lots of fun as you with your stuff, making regular entries, tip, tricks, commentaries, descriptions and events, or whatever you want. Like I said it’s yours. You can do it for fun , a cause or you can make money blogging.
Online Home Business Ideas, Blogging.
So if you’re here on my site online home business ideas, your most likely here for some kind of online home business. If you were looking for having fun with blogging. You most likely would have gone to a site or blog that is named; Blogging sites for fun.com. So let’s just get to why you’re really here for. Let’s stop beating around the bush and get to the nitty grtty.
Yes you can make money blogging. Plenty of people make a good living on blogs alone, they sell their own products, they sell other peoples products, they sell affiliate product and services, bloggers even sell real estate on their blogs, No I’m not talking about selling houses and property as I am very sure that’s also a very popular market for bloggers. However I’m talking about selling a space on your blog. That’s a big blogging business in itself. Renting space on a blog for banner ads and many other kinds of advertising such as Google adwords. However, generating a substantial income using these methods your blog has to become one of the more popular blogs and that will take s some work and experience.
Online Home Business Marketing Blogs.
Marketing your online home business using a blog is a very powerful and effective marketing strategy. Internet marketing, multi level marketing (MLM) also known as network marketing, and online home based business owners al all taking advantage of this marketing strategy. Why? Because it works, it’s just that simple. Marketers are reaching, connecting with and recruiting prospects from all over the world. With success rates that were never heard of using the old school marketing methods that many marketers are still using today. So no matter what kind of marketing business you are involved in you will have the upper hand utilizing a blog as a marketing strategy.
Basics are all you can get in just about any one article. So please keep in mind, that learning how to blog is just like learning anything else. You will need training, help and guidance. Yes, you can continue to read many different articles, sites and other blogs. But everybody is going to have different opinions and techniques. Which is not a bad thing, however you want to learn, and it’s better to stay focused learn form a one source at a time, learn from the people who have done what you want to do. Then you can take it from there. Here are some basic c tips to get you started.
- Choose a blogging system: there are many different blogging platforms available. I recommend using either www.WordPress.com or www.Blogger.com for easy setup and use while your still learning the ropes. Note: With wordpress you will need to buy a domain name and hosting. And if you don’t know what they are the choice has just been made for you. Now sign up for your account.
- Pick your theme and Create Your Own Blog: My biggest suggestion is jump in and just start doing. Errors are okay as you will learn from your mistakes. Learn by doing get active and take consistent action.
- Make your first Blog Post: Write down 5 things that you learned today and post them on your blog.
- Make a Video: Post that on your blog.
- When you learn something new: Post everything you learn on your blog.
- When you do something fun: Post it on your blog. Have fun with it, other people will be attracted to that.
- Pictures: Take pictures and post them with a description of what was going on.
- Solutions: find common problems in your particular industry, come up with a solution, then put that in your blog post.
- Learn (SEO) search Engine Optimization: To promote your blog and get it optimized for good page ranking.
- Consistency: The key to successful Online Blogging. Provide fresh, relevant, solid content daily.
Guys and gals, I can go on for days and there is so much more to becoming a successful blogger. However the greatest and most successful bloggers started off where you are right now. So you’re in good company. Take these seeds of information and cultivate them so that they will grow into exactly what you wanted it to become. Online Blogging can be one of the instruments you can use to achieve you goals.
To take it one step further I suggest that you connect with some successful bloggers and learn from them. You can do this using the following links for FREE training.
If you enjoyed this post please comment and share if you want more content like this..
Work With JosephDiego: Download your FREE Blackbook Now! And Receive The Exact Blue Print The World Leader In Home Business Training & Development Uses To Turn Struggling Network Marketers Into 6 & 7 Figure Earning Entrepreneurs, And to Learn More About One of My favorite Online Home Business Ideas.
PS: If Your Struggling with your Network Marketing Business and you “DO NOT” Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For Success, Check This Out (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) –Click Here For Instant Access