Do it now or lose it later
Do It Now Or Lose It Later.
Running and managing a successful online home business requires discipline, self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed. Without these factors, you are most likely to fail along the process. One of the biggest adversaries of most entrepreneurs is facing procrastination. Sounds harmless but it can actually kill a lot of dreams. “I’ll do this tomorrow”, “The deadlines not until Thursday”, “I’ll get into it after I take a nap”. Ever heard of these lines? These are Task Interfering Thoughts usually heard from procrastinators. Sometimes people puts off things to do, either they feel unmotivated or simply avoids to take action. Procrastination is a normal attitude but if takes over it results in various inconveniences and unavoidable pressure in time. Here’s what you should do, whenever the tendency of feeling lazy takes over, remember that you have something to do, ponder and tell yourself out loud, “Do it now! Do it now!” Bear in mind the enormous drawback in putting things off, repeatedly going back to it, resulting to a much amount of wasted time.
Every single day we have a list of things to do, without discipline and determination this list will forever remain a list. Furthermore, if we keep putting it off, this results in stress, productivity loss and a feeling of dissatisfaction. How to get about a task is the hardest part. Some wait for motivation before making a move. However, if you will notice “do it now” comes first before motivation. Take for example when you were a little kid, mom used to say, “clean up your room, before you can go out and play”, you wouldn’t waste a second thinking about cleaning up because all you can think of is going out to play, do it now or I can’t play is the message running through your mind. If you have learned from this simple situation back then, there is no reason why you can’t beat procrastination now.
- Ask yourself, should I do it now? What are the effects if I don’t do it now? The desire to complete the task or project will come in once you start doing it. The surge of motivation will be upon you and this would make you do the task with an increased enthusiasm and interest. In addition, set certain rewards for completing a particular task, it may come in the form of simple pleasures for you such as a much-needed rest after a hectic day.
- Make up a plan and place a deadline on yourself. Build a step-by-step procedure on how to achieve your task. Adding deadlines would help to do it now and to determine the impact of the achievement on your goal.
- Tasks should be broken down into smaller units to avoid procrastination. Begin to put it into action one at a time. This will give you focus on what to do first and to avoid getting overwhelmed. Do the easiest task first to get you off to a good start or do the opposite whichever one works for you as long as you do it now.
- Confront and face your fears. If you have developed the fear of trying anything new because of past failures, confront it now. Instead of wasting time thinking of all the things that could go wrong, or how hard it’s going to be, build up yourself on how confident you’ll feel when you have finally completed it successfully. Do it now and you will overcome your limited beliefs about yourself and much more beat procrastination.
- Persistence in pursuing your goals, is building up tolerance for stress and anxiety. Procrastination is one source of fear and stress. To overcome that attitude, courage is required, the courage to resist putting off tasks and to just do it now.
If you intend to be more productive, gauge this habitual syndrome and constantly remind yourself to do it now! You could be wealthier and healthier, and worth of what all you set out to be.
Thank You For Reading,
Do It Now Or Lose It Later.
If you enjoyed this post please comment and share if you want more content like this..
Work With JosephDiego: Download your FREE Blackbook Now! And Receive The Exact Blue Print The World Leader In Home Business Training & Development Uses To Turn Struggling Network Marketers Into 6 & 7 Figure Earning Entrepreneurs, And to Learn More About One of My favorite Online Home Business Ideas.
PS: If Your Struggling with your Network Marketing Business and you “DO NOT” Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For Success, Check This Out (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) –Click Here For Instant Access